Flagmen Wanted at FMF Steel City National |Aug 25 2010 4:43PM
From MX Sports Pro Racing:
Here is an opportunity for you to become a part of something special! We are looking for dedicated enthusiastic motocross adults that would like to have the best seat in the house for the 2010 FMF Steel City National.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be of sufficient size and strength to be able to remove a motorcycle from a fallen rider.
- You must have experience with caution flagging at motocross events and be familiar with the sport of motocross.
- You must be willing to participate in a pre-event training program (Friday, September 3rd, 5 pm).
- You must be available for work on Saturday September 4th from 7:30 AM to 20 minutes after the last moto.
- You will receive (3) Friday/Saturday event tickets valued at $45 each (for you and two guests).
- You will receive (2) Saturday Early Entry Pit Passes valued at $15 each.
- You will receive (1) complementary camping pass.
To reserve your flag stand, email Tim Cotter at email@example.com.