Many motocrossers braved the elements on Saturday at Lincoln Trail MX, and Bud Davis joined them despite the persistent rainfall all day long. Definetely not a track owners dream day for a area qualifier but the track crew managed to get one moto in for every class, minus the 50s and they will run on Sunday.
- Kawasaki Redesigns Four-Stroke KX250 for 2020 June 18, 2019
- Listen: <em>Main Event Moto Podcast</em> Ep. #123 June 17, 2019
- Rockstar Energy Triple Crown Minnedosa Results June 17, 2019
- MXGP of Latvia Highlights June 17, 2019
- Chase Yentzer Wins 125 All Star Race At High Point June 16, 2019