Many motocrossers braved the elements on Saturday at Lincoln Trail MX, and Bud Davis joined them despite the persistent rainfall all day long. Definetely not a track owners dream day for a area qualifier but the track crew managed to get one moto in for every class, minus the 50s and they will run on Sunday.
- H.E.P. Motorsports Suzuki Adds Kyle Chisholm For 2019 December 17, 2018
- Report: Stefan Everts Condition No Longer Critical December 17, 2018
- Justin Brayton Wins Torino Supercross December 16, 2018
- Malcolm Stewart Update [Updates] December 15, 2018
- Christian Craig Sustains Fractured Thumb December 15, 2018