Many motocrossers braved the elements on Saturday at Lincoln Trail MX, and Bud Davis joined them despite the persistent rainfall all day long. Definetely not a track owners dream day for a area qualifier but the track crew managed to get one moto in for every class, minus the 50s and they will run on Sunday.
- United States Lead ISDE at Halfway Point November 13, 2019
- Watch: ISDE Day Two Highlights November 13, 2019
- GasGas Expands MXGP Program, Enters MX, Rally, and Enduro Disciplines November 13, 2019
- 2019 SX-Open Auckland Preview November 13, 2019
- Team Australia Lead at FIM ISDE Day Two November 12, 2019