I can’t say where yet, but North Mississippi has a new track on the way. Â All I know at this time is a nationally know track builder is working on a track in North Mississippi in the Tupelo area. Â The track is around 1.25 miles in length, with elevation changes, going to be fun for riders of all skill levels. Â The word is they have about 10-12 acres of parking and will have at least 25 camper hook ups with room to add additional ones. Â The track is being built on about 18 acres of land. Â I am supposed to be able to see it first hand sometime next week and will update everyone on what it looks like.
- Injury Report: Arlington February 16, 2019
- How to Watch: Arlington February 16, 2019
- 2019 Arlington SX Results February 16, 2019
- AMA Issues Statement On CBD Oil Sponsorship February 15, 2019
- Enter To Win a 2019 Yamaha YZ450F at Arlington Supercross February 15, 2019