I can’t say where yet, but North Mississippi has a new track on the way. Â All I know at this time is a nationally know track builder is working on a track in North Mississippi in the Tupelo area. Â The track is around 1.25 miles in length, with elevation changes, going to be fun for riders of all skill levels. Â The word is they have about 10-12 acres of parking and will have at least 25 camper hook ups with room to add additional ones. Â The track is being built on about 18 acres of land. Â I am supposed to be able to see it first hand sometime next week and will update everyone on what it looks like.
- Pro Motocross Opener Announced, Updates to GNCC, ATVMX Schedule June 2, 2020
- Race Day and Broadcast Schedule for Salt Lake City 2 Supercross June 1, 2020
- Tickle, Noren Injury Updates June 1, 2020
- Josh Strang Clinches FMF Camp Coker Bullet GNCC Overall Win June 1, 2020
- Listen: <em>Main Event Moto Podcast</em> Ep. #165 June 1, 2020