Our third Road to Loretta’s amateur spotlight rider is Ryan Hall from New Albany, Mississippi. Ryan has been a front runner here in the Mid-South for several years, but it seems like everything has lined up for him in 2015. Ryan was a contender at every qualifier this year, and made a strong statement qualifying for two classes, 250C and 250C 12-16. I think Ryan has a strong chance to contend for a title next week at the ranch.
- Anaheim 2 LCQs Will Be Part of Race Day Live Broadcast January 19, 2018
- Marvin Musquin Injury Update [Updating] January 19, 2018
- Ryan Villopoto To Compete in Snow BikeCross at X Games Aspen January 19, 2018
- Anaheim 2 Race Day Schedule January 18, 2018
- FMF Racing Renews Sponsorship for the FMF XC3 125 Pro-Am Class January 18, 2018