Our third Road to Loretta’s amateur spotlight rider is Ryan Hall from New Albany, Mississippi. Ryan has been a front runner here in the Mid-South for several years, but it seems like everything has lined up for him in 2015. Ryan was a contender at every qualifier this year, and made a strong statement qualifying for two classes, 250C and 250C 12-16. I think Ryan has a strong chance to contend for a title next week at the ranch.
- Watch: 2019 The General GNCC Highlights March 19, 2019
- The PulpMX/Racer X Live Show Is Coming to Denver, East Rutherford, and Las Vegas March 19, 2019
- Subscribe or Renew Now and Get a FREE Collectible Poster with Each Issue March 19, 2019
- Kailub Russell Victorious at The Specialized General GNCC March 18, 2019
- Cole Martinez Injury Update March 18, 2019