Our third Road to Loretta’s amateur spotlight rider is Ryan Hall from New Albany, Mississippi. Ryan has been a front runner here in the Mid-South for several years, but it seems like everything has lined up for him in 2015. Ryan was a contender at every qualifier this year, and made a strong statement qualifying for two classes, 250C and 250C 12-16. I think Ryan has a strong chance to contend for a title next week at the ranch.
- See How The Anaheim 2 Track Got Built January 15, 2019
- Joey Savatgy Update January 13, 2019
- Racer X Podcast Network: Blake Baggett Before and After Glendale January 13, 2019
- The Weege Show | Glendale SX January 13, 2019
- Glendale SX Highlights January 13, 2019