Our third Road to Loretta’s amateur spotlight rider is Ryan Hall from New Albany, Mississippi. Ryan has been a front runner here in the Mid-South for several years, but it seems like everything has lined up for him in 2015. Ryan was a contender at every qualifier this year, and made a strong statement qualifying for two classes, 250C and 250C 12-16. I think Ryan has a strong chance to contend for a title next week at the ranch.
- Subscribe or Renew Now and Get a FREE Set of 100% Moto Socks October 23, 2018
- 2019 Monster Energy Supercross Triple Crown, East/West Showdown Dates Revealed October 23, 2018
- POV: Shane McElrath's Semi-Final Run at Red Bull Straight Rhythm October 22, 2018
- Red Bull Straight Rhythm Results October 22, 2018
- Colton Haaker Takes Mile-High Win In Denver October 21, 2018