Our third Road to Loretta’s amateur spotlight rider is Ryan Hall from New Albany, Mississippi. Ryan has been a front runner here in the Mid-South for several years, but it seems like everything has lined up for him in 2015. Ryan was a contender at every qualifier this year, and made a strong statement qualifying for two classes, 250C and 250C 12-16. I think Ryan has a strong chance to contend for a title next week at the ranch.
- 2018 Foxborough Supercross Highlights April 22, 2018
- Watch: Marvin Musquin's Pass On Eli Tomac in Foxborough April 21, 2018
- Red Bull KTM Announces American Flat Track Team April 21, 2018
- 2018 Foxborough Supercross Injury Report April 21, 2018
- 2018 Foxborough Supercross Results April 21, 2018