Our third Road to Loretta’s amateur spotlight rider is Ryan Hall from New Albany, Mississippi. Ryan has been a front runner here in the Mid-South for several years, but it seems like everything has lined up for him in 2015. Ryan was a contender at every qualifier this year, and made a strong statement qualifying for two classes, 250C and 250C 12-16. I think Ryan has a strong chance to contend for a title next week at the ranch.
- The Weege Show: Special Edition S-X Open Auckland November 16, 2019
- Watch: ISDE Day Five Highlights November 16, 2019
- United States ISDE Team Grows Stronger Lead During Day Five November 15, 2019
- Kyle Chisholm Announces Departure From HEP Motorsports Suzuki November 15, 2019
- Watch: Season 2, Episode 3 of <em> MX World </em> November 15, 2019