Our third Road to Loretta’s amateur spotlight rider is Ryan Hall from New Albany, Mississippi. Ryan has been a front runner here in the Mid-South for several years, but it seems like everything has lined up for him in 2015. Ryan was a contender at every qualifier this year, and made a strong statement qualifying for two classes, 250C and 250C 12-16. I think Ryan has a strong chance to contend for a title next week at the ranch.
- Watch: Snowshoe GNCC Highlights June 25, 2019
- Kailub Russell Clinches Fifth Overall of 2019 at Snowshoe GNCC June 25, 2019
- Larger-than-Life Trucks in Monster Jam Steel Titans | Available Now June 25, 2019
- Listen: <em>Main Event Moto Podcast</em> Ep. #124 June 24, 2019
- MXGP of Germany Highlights June 24, 2019